David Feldman is the Director of Governance and Consulting at the Edmonton Chamber of Voluntary Organizations. His expertise focuses on progressive governance and leadership development in the non-profit sector in Edmonton and Alberta. David holds a B.Sc. in Mathematical Sciences and an M.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies, with PMP (Project Management Professional) and Q. Med (Qualified Mediator) designations. His Masters Thesis explored collective cognition of interdisciplinary teams.
- Company:Edmonton Chamber of Voluntary Organizations
- Short Bio:Director, Governance and Consulting
- April 4, 2020, 11:00-12:30 Board Leadership Edmonton 2020
- April 4, 2020, 09:15-10:45 Board Leadership Edmonton 2020
- March 5, 2016, 10:30 - 12:00 Board Leadership: Governance Fundamentals 2016
- March 21, 2015, 09:15 - 10:45 Board Leadership Edmonton 2015