ECVO – Edmonton Chamber of Voluntary Organizations
In the Fall of 2012 Gemma moved to Edmonton from the UK where she worked in the voluntary sector for over 12 years. She has worked for a variety of organizations, supporting a diverse range of voluntary/community sector organisations and charities.
Gemma’s roles have enabled her to work very closely with communities and voluntary sector organisations in developing a range of specialist packages which support organisations to review their policies, income strategy and promote the valuable work of the voluntary sector. Gemma’s main interests lie around funding, service delivery and strengthening the evidence base for voluntary action.
- Company:Edmonton Chamber of Voluntary Orgs.
- Short Bio:Capacity Building Specialist
- March 5, 2016, 08:45 - 10:15 Board Leadership: Governance Fundamentals 2016
- March 21, 2015, 09:15 - 10:45 Board Leadership Edmonton 2015
- March 21, 2015, 08:30 - 8:35 Board Leadership Edmonton 2015
- November 8, 2014, 10:30 Beyond Board Basics 2014