Kelly McKean has worked as a Community Development Officer with the Board Development Program (BDP) and the Community Development Unit (CDU) at Alberta Culture, Multiculturalism and Status of Women since November 2012. At the BDP, Kelly’s work encompasses workshop facilitation, research, resource development, community consultation, volunteer coordination and training. She has over 17 years experience volunteering on nonprofit boards and has held the positions of board president, secretary and committee chair. Prior to joining the BDP, Kelly worked at Alberta Employment and Immigration as a Language Consultant and funded English as a Second Language programs. She has an M.A. in Political Science with a focus on immigration/citizenship policy and worked at the University of Alberta at a research centre on immigration for 10 years.
- Company:Alberta Culture, Multiculturalism and Status of Women
- Short Bio:Community Development Officer
- April 4, 2020, 13:30-15:00 Board Leadership Edmonton 2020
- April 4, 2020, 09:15-10:45 Board Leadership Edmonton 2020
- March 5, 2016, 10:30 - 12:00 Board Leadership: Governance Fundamentals 2016
- March 5, 2016, 08:45 - 10:15 Board Leadership: Governance Fundamentals 2016