Kim Ghostkeeper is a Community Development Officer with Alberta Culture and Tourism. She has been in this position for just over 9 years. During that time, she has worked with well over 250 non-profit and volunteer boards on both board development and planning issues. Much of the work uses facilitation and participatory activities to help groups have better conversations and purposeful experiences with stronger outcomes.
Before coming to the provincial government, Kim was an independent consultant coordinating large scale events and conferences. And prior to that, was an owner operator of a gas bar and grocery store which she operated with her husband on the Paddle Prairie Metis Settlement. Her background is in Adult Education and Communications. On the personal side, Kim is a motorcyclist, and has three grown children.
- Company:Alberta Culture and Tourism
- Short Bio:Community Development Officer
- March 17, 2018, 10:30 - 12:00 Board Leadership Edmonton 2018
- March 4, 2017, 08:45 - 10:15 Board Leadership: Governance Fundamentals 2017
- March 5, 2016, 08:45 - 10:15 Board Leadership: Governance Fundamentals 2016
- March 16, 2013, 10:50 Board Leadership Edmonton 2013