With 20 years in the ADR field, I have experience in working in a variety of processes from negotiation, mediation, arbitration, facilitation and restorative justice processes including Community Conferencing. During this time, I have had the opportunity to develop, coordinate and volunteer for a number of wonderful non profit programs in the Edmonton region from young offender work to family mediation, and community to civil claims. I love to work with people who want to work together and appreciate the opportunity to help create new and better ways to relate to each other.
- Company: Alberta Municipal Affairs
- Short Bio:Specialist - Dispute Resolution Services
- March 17, 2018, 10:30 - 12:00 Board Leadership Edmonton 2018
- March 17, 2018, 08:45 - 10:15 Board Leadership Edmonton 2018
- March 4, 2017, 10:30 - 12:00 Board Leadership: Governance Fundamentals 2017
- March 4, 2017, 08:45 - 10:15 Board Leadership: Governance Fundamentals 2017